Monday, September 2, 2013
20 (Unusual) Facts
No one ever tags me, but I decided to do it anyway.
1) My favourite TV show ever is Warehouse 13
2) I have an awesome closet with tons of cute clothes and I love it
3) I've talked about this in my previous blog posts, but I'm gonna mention it again: I have absolutely no idea what I want to do in the future, no dreams, no aspirations, nothing. However, I've considered several possible job options such as: Becoming a spy with cool gadgets. Or having my own reality TV show like the Kardashians. But seeing as how these 2 options are completely impossible, I am left with no viable job options. Nada
4) I hate birthday cakes. They contain so many carbs, which I do not need. However, I love the smell of birthday cakes. I have a candle that produces the birthday cake scent and I burn it everyday.
5) Sometimes I can be a little self-absorbed. All that's required is a snarky remark made at me and I will come back to Earth.
6) I have a psuedo psychological problem which I call the "Crusader Complex". I find myself compelled to helping people in need, weaker people who don't have the courage to defend themselves.
This Crusader Complex has gotten me in quite a fair bit of trouble, but that's not stopping me from continuing what I do.
7) I love to read. I can spend hours, even days on books. I would be so drawn into the storyline that it's hard for me to come back out into reality. To be surrounded by nothing but books, will keep me utterly happy and content. Sometimes I use books as a distraction to help take my mind of things.
8) I love writing. There was once in secondary school I wrote a really good essay, I put a lot of effort into it, and I was extremely proud of my work. I wanted the essay to be published in our school's annual composition book, but my essay did not get selected to be published. Instead essays by other people were chosen, and those essays weren't as good as mine. I'm not being biased to my own work ! I put in so much effort and time and energy to create a wonderful essay, and it didn't get published. For the first time in my life, I experience failure. I was so dejected and till today it still brings tears to my eyes.
9) I have this habit: Whenever I can't remember a word, I'll flip through a dictionary until I find it.
10) I think I have a very good memory, I can read something just randomly and I will still be able to remember it after a few days. I also remember events very well.
11) I am greatly fascinated by the myth of Atlantis
12) I have 9 emails which I use very often. Most of which is for sketchy purposes that you will never know about.
13) I have periods of time when I dress like a Goth, and then there are times when I dress girly and pink and floral.
14) Even if you pay me a thousand dollars, I WILL NEVER get on a roller coaster. (I might consider though, if you increase the pay to a million bucks...) My fear of roller coasters is primarily driven by my fear of heights.
15) Some people think I am a mindless bimbo due to my obsession with cute clothes and shoes. Stereotypical, I know. But if you've been reading my blog, you'll find that I do have a mind. And that I'm a very intellectual person, and also someone with great insight on the prospects of this world.
16) I am completely bored by this 20 facts things.
17) I have all the different generations of the iPod, except for 3: The iPod shuffle, iPod classic, and the newest of the iPod touch generation
18) I love drinking hot cocoa
19) I hate sports. I don't see the point of sports, I would rather spend the time reading a new book.
20) I was in Food & Nutrition class in secondary school, and I single-handedly destroyed every single meal I was supposed to prepare. Yes, no one should ever let me near a kitchen because I am that bad at cooking.
Et Voila ! We are done with this 20 Facts things ! GOODBYE. I shall depart for hibernation now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment