Thursday, April 25, 2013

(You're) Driving Me Insane

Is it possible for someone to be driven insane by MATHS ? If there are no known cases yet, I could very well be the first. What was the reason that I chose this course? I don't know. But what I do know is that I've never been good at maths or science. So why in the world did I choose a course that ONLY HAS maths and science !?? I've always been someone somewhat more "gifted" in Humanities, Languages and the Arts.
So here I am, like a fish out of water, struggling to make it through each day in school. Trying to understand integration, differentiation and other mathematical concepts and theories that are so foreign to me. 
And don't even get me started on science, it's my worst subject ever. I just can't seem to understand it. Which is why I often resort to memorizing everything, Which is not a good option because in the tests and examinations the questions are structured in the way that it depends on smarts rather than good memory. Did I forget to mention that I have excellent memory but I'm not very smart? I'm creative, I'm musically inclined, but am I smart? Doubtful.

But I will still try my best to push my GPA further up, because I'm not a quitter, I'm a fighter. Even if I'm going down, I'm not leaving without a fight,

Drama auditions are next week, I'm so nervous because I've never done any acting in my whole life. But I wanted to try something new and different, who knows? It could be fun. I felt that I should get a CCA, but no sports (not my thing), not the Orchestra (been in there for 10 years so I got kinda sick of it), so I settled on Drama.

He is still not talking to me. I'm being to wonder if I've been forgotten entirely. This longing in my heart, is not going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment