In Good, Neutral, Bad: We had to play 3 different characters each, 1 as a good person, very postive and optimistic, 1 as an indecisive person and 1 as an evil, antagonistic character. I felt I portrayed my evil character really well, it was just really easy for me to be mean, to let my "darker side" out and unleash all the sarcasm and snarky and "bitchy" comments out.
In the individual auditions, we had to pair up with someone else and perform 3 tasks. The first task is to recite a monologue, I did a little bit of improv which I now regret having done, they might have been looking at how well you can follow the script, but my improv might have worked against me and made it seem like I had trouble remembering the exact script, but I cross my fingers and hope for the best. The second task is to act out a scene, the topic was given by my judges, my partner and I received "Stealing", so we acted out a scene where I, the thief, got caught by my partner the policeman. The third part was singing. Yep, singing. I was so incredibly shocked because I've never sung infront of anyone else before in my life, and I'm pretty sure I sound awful. But the judges seemed to like it, so maybe I didn't do that badly.
I shall end off this post because I've got homework to complete. I'm not even gonna mention how incredibly talented the other auditionees are, they all seem as though they've done a fair bit of acting. Gosh, while I, I'm completely new to acting ! I shall now depart to wallow in my depression. Farewell
No comments:
Post a Comment