Monday, May 13, 2013

I have a maths test tomorrow, and I should reeeeeally be off doing some more revision. but I thought I'll come by to do a really quick update. Consider yourself warned, the following thing I'll talk about might gross you out. My mouth is in a hell lot of pain right now, I have a couple of really huge ulcers, they hurt so bad which makes it hard for me to talk. I'm chugging down a lot of Coke because Crystal told me (she heard it somewhere) that Coke helps to relieve the pain of ulcers. And it really helps ! The ulcers stopped hurting as bad, thanks Coke. When I was buying my bottle of Coke in school today, Tatiana noticed that I bought CocaCola Zero instead of the normal Coke,  she said (she heard it somewhere) that CocaCola Zero contains carcinogens that may lead to cancer. How much of that is true ? I don't really know. But this new realisation has made me think twice about purchasing more CocaCola Zero.
Me, Chinghui and Tatiana went to our school's jewelry/makeup/fashion store today. Isn't it so freaking awesome that we have this amazing store? Perfect for doing some retail therapy after being stressed out by school and studies. Anyways, I got a really pretty bracelet for $2. It's white with silver zebra print.


The bracelet

I've never been a fan of animal print, but for some reason I felt particularly drawn to this piece. It's like my whole life got screwed over by HIS departure. For example, I went and tried out (AND GOT IN) to DRAMA club, after my whole freshman year of not being a part of any school club.
My nail-painting skills have improved, weeeeeee ! I might not have to waste money going to a manicurist anymore, I can do my own mani-pedis ! I'm currently rocking my signature "poison nails". Emerald green polish that seems like a color the Wicked Witch would wear.
The thing about me is that when I experience some pain/trauma I would "go dark": wear dark nail polish, dark clothes, and turn the sarcasm and snarkism to a maximum. Basically portraying the Jade West character in the tv show Victorious. And coming off as a mega bitch.
I guess when I start rocking my "poison nails", it means I'm about to reach my critical point and start "going dark". This "going dark" thing is really helpful when I need to play an antagonistic character, but sometimes it REALLY pisses people off, even my friends. Oopsies.


Jade West

Moving on to my drama audition results, I GOT IN !! Practice starts this Wednesday, I can't wait ! It's gonna be so much fun ! Something else that I'm especially looking forward to, that is drama-related, but surprisingly in Biology class, is the roleplay that we're gonna have ! It's gonna be the BEST Biology class ever, I hope there's an antagonist character for me to play *fingers crossed* But I'll be able to handle a protagonist too, because to be an actor, you have to be diverse. If I can't   play Katherine (antagonist), I'll play Elena !! (protagonist, characters from The Vampire Diaries)
Plus it'll give my classmates a chance to see my acting skills, nah just kidding, I'm not THAT shallow, as far as you know *wink*

That is all I have for you today, I will be back with more updates real soon ! Gonna go study for my test, wish my luck !


No comments:

Post a Comment