Monday, July 1, 2013

Back To School Updates

Hi, I'm back for a back-to-school update.

On my current economic situation, I'm not doing too well, my bank account isn't doing too well and my parents want me to start saving instead of splurging. This is because   my parents are well aware that my shopping addiction is getting way out of hand and that they have to start controlling my expenditure before I drain my bank dry. And I'm really grateful for their help, because I've tried to cut back on shopping, but my love for spending money is comparable to Ebenezer Scrooge's love for keeping money. Perhaps my parents' tight control might actually go unchallenged for once.

I'm also trying to lose some weight. I know many people think that I'm pretty thin, but I have my own ideal weight that I want to achieve, and I hope people can respect my own decisions. I've also been eating a lot of junk food and fried food and those are all really unhealthy and fattening, I'm planning to make the switch to healthier food choices because that will be more beneficial to my health and help me to lose a few pounds.
I won't just be cutting back on food to lose weight, I'll be working those calories off to. But not by exercising, everyone knows how much I hate exercising. I am extremely non-athletic, like Bella in Twilight. So I would just be using my hula-hoop because I've loved using it ever since I was a kid.

I am looking forward to Despicable Me 2 because the minions are adorable (annoying, but adorable) and Gru the baddest and coolest antagonistic character in movie history, in my opinion. Really hoping to watch it with Michelle, Yixuan and Crystal, because Crystal just came back for Australia and we need to have a proper meet-up and a "friend reunion/outing"

Speaking of movies, I recently watched A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song starring Lucy Hale. It was a very good movie and I felt it was slightly better than its predecessors, A Cinderella Story (starring Hilary Duff) and Another Cinderella Story (starring Selena Gomez). The original, starring Hilary Duff, was the typical fairytale story, nothing new, which is why I didn't like it that much. The second remake starring Selena Gomez was slightly better it had dance added into the plot.  The third one was much better, they couldn't throw in dance again because that was the theme of the second movie, so the third one had singing thrown in, backed my Lucy Hale amazing vocals. All in all, the third movie had a creative and original plot, and it is definitely worth watching.

I have a maths lesson tomorrow, and our teacher's starting a new topic. I read up on it and I couldn't understand it, even watching tutorial videos on YouTube didn't help much. Probably gonna have to be extremely awake and focused on tomorrow's lesson. What I wouldn't give to be spending all these time NOT training to be a biologics engineer but on studying ancient history, Shakespeare or languages...

That is all I have on my current point in life, I will be back with more shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment