Friday, June 14, 2013

Letting Go And Moving On

Sometimes you just gotta let go, there's no point wondering why you did that? Why you DIDN'T do that? What's done is done, what's happened has already taken place. Regretting your mistake isn't gonna change it. I used to spend so much time on regretting, but I realised that all that regret wasn't getting anything done. It had no purpose at all. We should all learn that: remembering (regretting) a particular scenario is just a waste of time, time that we should instead be using on fixing the situation. All these wondering of: why didn't I do that? why didn't I think of that? Is just keeping us in a circle, preventing us carrying on with something that's in the present. Staring at a photograph isn't going to bring the ghosts of the past back to life. Walk out of the circle. Focus on the next thing that matters. And when that happens again, learn from your mistake and don't repeat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment