Haven't we all encountered those people, you know the ones, they think they're popular and they think they're all so good looking and they go around being all "I'm so mighty, bow down to me"? I'm pretty sure everyone's had their fair share of the Popular People. I most definitely have, in fact I have people like that in my class. Except, sorry Popular People In My Class, you're not good looking. And and and, being Popular means people either really like you, or they pretend to like you, but Popular People In My Class, nobody gives a shit about you. The rest of us don't hate you, we don't like you that much either. So stop playing the monarchy, stop playing pranks on other people, why can't you just be like the rest of us do, and BE NICE? Playing pranks on other people, looking down on other people, what does that get you? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It just shows the rest of us what jerks you people really are.
Honestly, judging on your appearances (why can't I do that do you? You guys judge people on appearances all the time.) I don't think you guys were popular in the past in your secondary schools. You people most definitely used to be the outsiders, because you don't LOOK like the actual popular people. And you guys have the worst personalities, so I don't see how you could've been popular based on being liked by others.
The reason why you guys are Popular NOW is because the rest of us couldn't be bothered about the popularity and shit. So you're wondering why I'm creating a post about this and insulting you guys? Well, I'm bringing this up because you people started throwing it in our faces. And remember how I told you to stop bullying others? You went back on your word. You started bullying another classmate. I can't sit back and watch it happen again. Remember again, remember how you said we should all just be nice to each other? Well, you're obviously not being nice to the rest of us because you started bullying another classmate. So why the hell should I keep to our original agreement?
I'm bringing this up because you insolent people need to be taught a lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment