Hi, I'm back for an update today.
The first part of my finals are over, and I finally have time to take a break. Before the second part of my finals kick in, I plan to use this break to read some books or watch a couple of movies, giving myself and my brain some rest, in order to get revitalized in time for the second part of the battle. I had very little sleep in the first part of exam preparation, so this will be a good time for me to make up for all the sleep I lack. A few days of nothing but R&R, perfecto
Two days ago, I went and got my hair colored again. I was going for a complete ginger do, but as my hair is dark-based, to get the bright orange color (ie. Ron Weasley's hair color) to show up well, my hair had to bleached. But I decided to forgo the bleaching because I do not feel that it's good for my hair. So my hair turned out to be slightly red under normal lighting, but more orange in bright lights or under the sun.
Yesterday I went out with the clique. In the morning, Tatiana and I went shopping at Bugis. I only bought 1 item, which I'm very proud of myself for. I saw so many things that I liked, but I refrained for purchasing them because the item that I had bought is a pair of shoes which cost $25. That was a lot to spend on one item only, so I decided not to buy anything else. The pair of shoes I got are a pair of Doc Marten dupes and they're in the floral pattern. In the evening we met with the rest of the girls, Chinghui, Asyikhin and Nayli, at The Roti Prata House. We finally got to have dinner together, and my craving for chocolate prata was finally satisfied.
On my current economic situation, my ship is sinking again. There are so many things I've got my eye on and walking away from them is getting increasingly difficult. After I've gotten home, I would feel sad about not buying those items because I like them so much. I feel all rotten inside because I'm dying to go back to the store and buy the item. If you've never had shopoholism, this is what is feels like. I am the prime example of a shopaholic. I shop and buy a ton of items, and when I try to stop, it feels horrible. It's like a drug addiction, instead I'm addicted to clothes and shoes.
But I'm trying my very best to resist these temptations. Even though it's taking a lot of effort out of me to not think about shopping. I will still try my very best, because I'm not a quitter and I don't like failing. I know I can turn back into my normal self instead of being a crazy shopaholic. I can and I will. Have some faith in me, I could use a little faith.
That is all I have for updates today, I will be back with more tomorrow night.
No comments:
Post a Comment