Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Walking Dead

I'm sorry if you mistook this post to be about the hit TV show due to the title. Sorry to disappoint, but the only walking dead I'll be talking about is moi, yours truly.

I've noticed that these few weeks I have been feeling completely exhausted all the time. I go to school feeling completely sleepy and tired, and then I come home feeling even more dead, and on top of that all I want is to go to sleep immediately and forget all about the revision and homework. The problem with that, is that my exams are right around the corner, but try as I might I can't find an ounce of energy to focus on studies. Lord help me.
After my exams and tests, I gotta go to a bookstore and get the book The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I've heard so many people talk about how good it is, and that's definitely increasing my desire to read it. Others on my To Read List include the Divergent books, I've checked out some reviews and they say that the Divergent series is kinda similar to the Hunger Games books but more interesting, and since I loved the Hunger Games series I figured I might as well give Divergent a shot.

Regrettably, I have to end today's blog post now because I have my biology assignment to complete. You're probably thinking this is an excuse, and you're right. The real reason why I'm ending this early is because I'm currently brain dead (pun intended) so I can't find anything else to talk about.

Sayonara.

(But I really have a biology assignment to complete, it's due Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment