Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Young And Beautiful


Today thy shalt be creating a post about my love for Lana Del Rey's Young And Beautiful. The very moment I heard this song I fell in love with the orchestral music and THAT FEELING. That feeling, the one feeling I've only ever encountered twice in all my 18 years, once when I first listened to My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion from the Titanic movie soundtrack and the second time from listening to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri from the Twilight movie soundtrack. This feeling is so amazing and so special, have you encountered something like this?

Perhaps I should emphasize on this feeling more, it's when you listen to a song and it transports you to a magical place and it sounds so familiar to your heart that it makes you certain that it's the perfect song if ever your life was made into a movie.

And coincidentally, all these 3 songs are all from movie soundtracks. Except that The Great Gatsby (the movie that Young And Beautiful is from) is not a favourite movie of mine, unlike Titanic and Twilight, I love those, but I haven't even watched The Great Gatsby.



Young And Beautiful is such a good song, and I know for certain I'll still be in love with it after 2 years. There's just no way I can describe it any further, you gotta hear it for yourself. Chances are, if you love My Heart Will Go On and A Thousand Years, you'll love this one too.

And with that I leave you with a part of the song lyrics.

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment