I know I've mentioned before that I don't know why I chose this diploma course, and if you're thinking "That can't be true." I'm here to sway your opinion. Let me bring to your attention that half a year ago, I still felt that my life's goal is to be a Kardashian... or a lawyer. But here I am, in Biologics feeling a whole lot like Alice. Instead of this being Wonderland, it sure feels a whole lot more like the Underground. Not Australia Underground. But, you know, underground as in under the ground, Hell.
I can't bring myself to go on with this dreary topic, so I'm gonna talk about something else now.
The next episode of ANTM (America's Next Top Model) has the Kardashians ! Awesome ! Well, not Khloe, Kim or Kourtney but Kris Jenner and KENDALL AND KYLIE ! Which is even better because I love Kendall & Kylie, they're so cool and their style is fantabulous.
I'm still at ANTM Cycle 18, which is super behind time but I didn't watch the first few episodes. I watched the last few though, so I know Sophie won. I'm so glad it was her, because she seems really nice and not stuck-up and snooty like the rest of them. Yay Sophie !
No comments:
Post a Comment