Saturday, August 24, 2013

Oh The Excitement !

I'm just left with one exam on Monday, and then it's the start of my 7 weeks of school break !! HOLLA.
There are so many exciting things coming up in the holidays: I will be going to the movie theaters to catch Percy Jackson and The Mortal Instruments both these movies I have been extremely looking forward to. And I will also be going to Malacca for a little R&R with my family. I'm hoping to do some shopping while I'm there. For me, a trip is not complete without some shopping. And speaking of shopping, hopefully the new bag that I ordered online will arrive soon, I really want to bring it with me when I go on my trip.
However, this school break is not all fun and relaxation, I will also be using my holidays to give my room a new revamp. I know I just gave my room a new revamp like 3 months ago but since the last one, things have accumulated and my room's become a tad too cluttered for my liking. Especially my accessories area, I need to get a proper display to store my necklaces because they've been lying around and I'm pretty sure I've lost a few because I couldn't remember where I put them. 

I did a pre-reservation for the new Dan Brown book Inferno at the library and I am currently 39th in line. I have been waiting for a very long time because the book came out 2 months ago and I have yet to read it. But I know it's probably worth the wait because I've read all the other books Dan Brown has published and they did not disappoint me, Digital Fortress is my favourite to date. I hope it reach my turn soon so I can read it during the holidays, but if I get too impatient I think I'll just go out and buy the book instead of waiting to borrow it at the library. 

Next Tuesday I will be attending the Etude House Play Party event at Marina Bay Sands. I am very very excited because there's going to be a fun interactive session. (I think they'll be giving out makeup products because after all, Etude House is a makeup brand. Ooh !!) And you know what's the best part ? SHINee's going to be there ! They are one of the most popular Korean pop groups and to be able to meet them is a dream come true for me.

That is all I have for this wonderful post ! Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment