I created a website for myself. Not really sure why I needed a website, but well, I felt that it's something fun to try out. It has a cool layout and everything, snazzy transitions and a whole lot of pink. A significant part of it is still blank, notably my Biography section because I didn't feel my 18 years of life had anything vaguely interesting to it, but I'll figure something out, eventually.
This is my updates page. I like it a lot because you can see all my latest social networking updates and see my Instagram updates, my Twitter updates and the posts I have here on my blog. It's everything on one page. (Gosh, I sound like a commercial)
This is my Gallery. This is where I'll be uploading some interesting moments I encounter in my life.
You can hover your cursor over the photos and it gives you a short insight into what happened in that moment, details about the photo etc.
So yeah, this has been a post entirely dedicated to my new website. Click the link below to check it out in all it's glory.
I'm working on getting www.chngyi.com registered to my website, and it's taking a lot than I thought. But my own personal domain should be ready soon. I'm also gonna be posting my music compositions so you can go and check it out if you wanna.
Okeydokey. Peace out girl scouts.


No comments:
Post a Comment