Saturday, September 28, 2013

Why can't I forget you? It's been 6 months and yet I still hope that you'll come back to me. My heart longs for you and I refuse to forget all our memories even though they bring me so much pain. I don't want to forget you because you meant so much to me, you still do. Whenever I put on a brave front and act as though I resent you, I am crying on the inside. How can I ever truly hate you? You're kind, caring and the perfect person for me. Back then those times I told you how much I love you, I really meant it.
It pains me to have to see you and not be able to go any closer
I hope given more time my wounds will heal because all of this is giving me so much pain and I just want it to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment