Thursday, October 17, 2013

Here I sit infront of my computer, grappling within my mind for the perfect fodder fit for a post. On many recent occasions, I have logged on to this blog intending to write a nice, long, thought-provoking post, only to encounter a terrible case of "writer's block".
However, in a different case today, my love for blogging has superseded my "writer's block" so here I am, successfully reaching the end of my first paragraph. Perhaps the block is on it's way to leaving me for good.

Moving on to an update on my current economic situation, my bank account is fairing quite well, I must say. Having worked throughout the holidays, I have managed to earn some money to help my bank account stay afloat. Sadly, my shopaholic-ism struck again, leading me short of a good sum of money, after I spent it on a new handbag, I know I would be getting a lot of use out of it, so that slightly justifies my purchase.

School isn't so bad since this is the first week, most of our lessons were cancelled (it's a long story) which is why I am still up at 11:29PM typing out this blog post, I can sleep late tonight because I only have lessons from 10AM to 12AM tomorrow. I am planning to get back home quickly after school tomorrow so that I can watch the newest episode of The Vampire Diaries. I am extremely glad Vampire Diaries returned to the screen just 1 week before my new school term starts. This means I have something to look forward to every week amidst all the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment