I feel that poly students have it way worse than Junior College students, this is because for us poly students we have a complete subject change in every few months, wherelse the Junior College students have the same subjects throughout a year, which gives them more time to understand the topics. In poly, everything is more fast paced and we have less than half a year to be the best we can in the subject. Junior College students might have less holidays and longer school days than us, but they definitely do not have to deal with as many subject changes. And by subject changes, I mean that the Junior College students have the same subjects for a year, but poly students have new subjects every half-a-year, which explains why they have less subject changes.
Moving away from talking about my study life, I have been spending less money on things I do not need. I have become more conservative when I go shopping, I am now able to make good decisions when purchasing items. If I see something that's really pretty, I'll ask myself if I have something like that, and if I do, I'll put it back. But if I don't have something like that, I'll think about how much I need it, things like that, just being really careful with my expenses and this has helped me become more clear-headed when making purchases, and I've successfully walked away from a lot of items. I'm really proud of myself.
I've also become more positive towards everything, channeling good energy into my life, instead of negativity. Recent events such as my first break-up has really had an impact on my life, but I've learned to deal with it, and I stopped thinking about it. In a way, leaping over that hurdle has empowered me more and helped me. It's really helped to explain. But every new experience brings about something good or something bad, you can either learn from it, or get defeated by it. I chose to learn from it. Not being able to get anything good out of an experience, is an experience wasted.
Moving away from talking about my study life, I have been spending less money on things I do not need. I have become more conservative when I go shopping, I am now able to make good decisions when purchasing items. If I see something that's really pretty, I'll ask myself if I have something like that, and if I do, I'll put it back. But if I don't have something like that, I'll think about how much I need it, things like that, just being really careful with my expenses and this has helped me become more clear-headed when making purchases, and I've successfully walked away from a lot of items. I'm really proud of myself.
I've also become more positive towards everything, channeling good energy into my life, instead of negativity. Recent events such as my first break-up has really had an impact on my life, but I've learned to deal with it, and I stopped thinking about it. In a way, leaping over that hurdle has empowered me more and helped me. It's really helped to explain. But every new experience brings about something good or something bad, you can either learn from it, or get defeated by it. I chose to learn from it. Not being able to get anything good out of an experience, is an experience wasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment