Thursday, February 13, 2014

Borderline Insanity

It's that special time again, days filled with endless suffering. Oh, did I say suffering? I meant Studying.
I get up in the morning and face mountains of lecture notes and revision material, I pore over them for the next 10-11 hours, all the while struggling to stay focused. But once in a while I walk away and find something interesting to do because this endless studying brings me nothing but boredom. And what's worst? I feel like I'm on a train to cuckoo town. See? I'm so out of it, I can't even come up with a good analogy.

To no surprise, even writing a post about all the completely torturous studying, induces copious amounts of mind-numbing.

On a less dreary note, I've finally gotten over that person and that heartbreak. True, I might have spent almost a year in the "getting over" process, but what's really important is that I am no longer affected (or afflicted) by it. I feel much better now that time has healed my pain, and I don't even remember why I made it such a big deal. I do admit that I was close to going insane, I had a horribly rough time, I was stuck in a rut but after I managed to get out of it, I feel happier, it's like having been in a gruesome battle (think the Lord Of The Rings battle where everybody, the men, the elves, even the trees gathered to fight Sauron's dark army). My battle lasted for a year, but I am victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment