Friday, February 14, 2014

My First Time Tag

What's up? What's up? Today I am going to be doing the MY FIRST TIME tag ! This is my second time doing a tag. You can check out my 20 Unusual Facts tag here: 

Let's get started !

First Tweet



Pretty sure it was: "Hello everyone, My name is Chngyi"

FIRST youtube video?



Bethany Mota's Room Tour !!

FIRST person you subscribed to on youtube?



Beth !

FIRST Facebook profile pic?




December 3rd, 2009



Do you still talk to your FIRST love?


Nope, we're kinda maybe on really bad terms

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?

Haven't had one ! Wow Im such a sad excuse of an 18 year old

What was your FIRST job?

Selling ice cream with Yixuan

What was your FIRST car?

I don't have a car, and I can't drive

Who was the FIRST person to text you today?

Tatiana !

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?

Jamie Campbell Bower.. What? Everybody knows how obsessed I am with him

Who was your FIRST grade teacher?

That was sooooo long ago I honestly can't remember

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?

Brisbane, Australia ! I loved it there, can't wait to go back

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?

Audrey Amanda, nope, it's been a reaaaally long time since we last talked

Where was your FIRST sleep over?

At my cousin's house

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?

Grab my phone and checked Instagram. Yup Im one of those typical social media obsessed teenagers

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?

Super Junior's Super Show 4

FIRST broken bone?

Does twisting my ankle count? I had to get a leg cast, and I had to hobble around with crutches for about 2 months while it healed.

FIRST piercing?

Don't have one ! I'm terrified of needles

FIRST foreign country you’ve gone to?

AUSTRALIA ~~

FIRST movie you remember seeing?

Toy Story, i think

When was your FIRST detention?

Seconday 2 !

Who was your FIRST roommate?

Ming Hui ! From my school's Korea trip. She is super nice.

If you had one wish, what would it be?

To have a happy ending. I'm all for true love, and all those fairytale-y stuff

What was the FIRST sport you were involved in?

Catching, during primary school. LOVED IT

What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?

Put down my keys

No comments:

Post a Comment