Monday, May 26, 2014

Dreams

I want to live in New York, and have my own loft with maximum security and a scenic view outside the window, hopefully somewhere not in the downtown area, but not to the extent where I need 3 hours to get to work
I want to do freelance writing

I want to find a balance between life and work

I want to become an editor of fashion magazine, after I have made progress in the industry I will become a stylist

Iwant to watch a Broadway musical, preferably Phantom of the Opera

I want to visit the Louvre Museum in Paris

I want to drive a black Prius, and I’m naming it “Lola”

I will build a huge walk-in closet, with a beautiful chandelier in it, when I get my loft

I want a Givenchy Antigona, a Givenchy Nightingale, a Birkin, and of course the quintessential 2.55 (but in caviar, I like it more than the lambskin)

I want to visit the Harry Potter adventure park

I will create my own jewelry/design line

I want my loft to be painted completely in classic beige, with nice art hanging on the walls, the furniture will be dark chocolate coloured full wood, not wood composite, a coffee table made of lucite

My loft will also have a library filled to the ceilings with books, with more nice art hanging on the walls

Also a state-of-the-art kitchen, and again with the chocolate brown and beige combination

No comments:

Post a Comment