Tuesday, May 27, 2014


Isn’t it the most amazing feeling when you check your bank account and you see that you have received your pay? It means I can buy some new shoes, more candles from Bath And Body Works, and that Urban Decay Naked Eye Palette I’ve been eyeing (get it? Eye-ing) since December…
But there’s this underlying reluctance of spending the money I worked so hard for, which makes me feel extremely guilty for having thought about shopping in the first place, it’s like a civil war in my head. To buy or not to buy? Here I shall insert an apology for I assume Shakespeare is rolling in his grave at my absurd paraphrasing of Hamlet for my trivial first world problems.
At this point, you must be thinking 1 of 2 things (or both if you don’t know me well) A) Could this person get anymore shallow? Well, then I must ask, do I really seem shallow to you? After you’ve read so much of this post? Surely there must be some indication of the proficiency that resides within my brain. B) Why is this post written in italics? Well, if you think that there is only one specific way to do things, I shall explain to you how I think as a creative person; nothing is set in stone, except the law, the law is set in stone. Always test limits, but not to the extent where you end up behind bars. Try something different. And if there’s only one way and you’re surrounded by walls, climb the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment