Thursday, May 29, 2014


I’m probably going to The 1975’s gig in July alone because none of my friends know the band, which is sad because they’re an amazing band. And if I continue this blog post talking about The 1975, I think only about 5% of readers would get what I’m saying, therefore I shall switch to what the other 95% is more concerned about: reasons why I am always alone.
You would think that I feel sad about being so alone all the time, but truth is, I don’t. I’m grown so accustomed to it, if people include me in their plans, then that’s great, I’ll join in. But if I won’t have to be meet anyone, I could go shopping alone, or go to the library and spend my entire day there buried in fictional reality. I like going shopping alone because I don’t have to worry about someone waiting for me while I try on dozens of clothes, and when I croon over a beautiful bag or a dress, I won’t have to worry about the other person thinking I’m crazy. Or I could stay at home and have movie marathons (I already have 15 movies pre-recorded for the weekends), or blog, or play with my dog Mills.

It’s not that I’m anti-social, I love being around people, but I have this terrible attitude where all I talk about is myself and like I mentioned in one of my previous post I have this habit of with-holding information, plus I’m melodramatic and I can get very emotional, all these makes people very annoyed with me, so maybe it’s better for me to stay away from people.
Another reason why I prefer to be alone is because I’ve got so many things planned out for myself, blogging, launching my web design service, learning Latin, redecorating my room, and I’m also planning on making a foray into jewelry design, amidst all these I am busy with my internship as well as planning for my future, and figuring out what I want to do. When I do take breaks, there’s always a TV series I want to catch up on (like Gossip Girl), or a book I’ve been dying to read (Macbeth). I’ve got so many commitments already and I don’t want to be in a situation where I have to cancel plans with someone all because I need to get other things done.

I’m trying out this new modus operandi where I plan out everything I have to do and get them completed in the allocated timeframe. I’ve been feeling  out-of-control , stressed and so pressurized that I knew it was time to take back the reigns. The downside to having everything planned out it is nearly impossible to add in any new plans. I bet you must be thinking how ridiculous this is, “so you will never have time for your friends?” Of course I do, I just need to figure something on, all of this is still in beta, probably gonna take some time to find solution and a balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment