I have the exercise equivalent of a cheeseburger.
I am the prime definition of a couch potato, I spend all my free tume
watching telly
I have a penchant for ostentatious vocabulary the likes of which include
paradigm, maxim, superlative, subservient … (I could go on all day)
I was in stagearts drama, for my audition I was required to sing. I was
completely terrified because I’ve only ever sang in the shower, I’ve never sang
infront of actual people. But I didn’t have a choice so I sang, I totally
messed up the lyrics to Teardrops On My Guitar but I still got in. They must
have liked my singing potential, but I felt I did way better in the acting
area, managed to throw in a little bit of improv.
As much as I love acting, I also enjoy film-making. Whenever we have
video projects I usually the one doing the directing, filming as well as the
video editing, my team members are fine with that because they like my works.
I frequently look up mental illnesses on Wikipedia and see if I can relate to any, as of today, I have identified with "sociopath" and "borderline personality disorder".
I do alot of self-loathing, as justified by the previous statement
When I can't fall asleep I stare at a single spot until my eyes get tired
I am a huge Marvel fan, not like those poseurs who only know about the X-Men and Avengers movies, I am the REAL DEAL. My favourite is the House Of M storyline primarily because I love crossovers of the Marvel universe, also because Wanda aka Scarlet Witch is my favourite character in X-Men, although sometimes I prefer her sister Polaris.
I just hate it when people pretend to be X-Men or even Marvel fans and yet they don't know who's that in the after credits scene constructing pyramids, major #facepalm moment, you obviously don't know much about X-Men besides Wolverine and Professor X, so why did you even watch it ?? I bet you didn't get a single thing about the movie
Read Part 1 of Unusual Facts: http://frstbite.blogspot.com/2013/09/20-unusual-facts.html
I frequently look up mental illnesses on Wikipedia and see if I can relate to any, as of today, I have identified with "sociopath" and "borderline personality disorder".
I do alot of self-loathing, as justified by the previous statement
When I can't fall asleep I stare at a single spot until my eyes get tired
I am a huge Marvel fan, not like those poseurs who only know about the X-Men and Avengers movies, I am the REAL DEAL. My favourite is the House Of M storyline primarily because I love crossovers of the Marvel universe, also because Wanda aka Scarlet Witch is my favourite character in X-Men, although sometimes I prefer her sister Polaris.
I just hate it when people pretend to be X-Men or even Marvel fans and yet they don't know who's that in the after credits scene constructing pyramids, major #facepalm moment, you obviously don't know much about X-Men besides Wolverine and Professor X, so why did you even watch it ?? I bet you didn't get a single thing about the movie
Read Part 1 of Unusual Facts: http://frstbite.blogspot.com/2013/09/20-unusual-facts.html
No comments:
Post a Comment