Friday, May 9, 2014

TMI Tag

1: What are you wearing?

Burgundy t-shirt, black skirt and a white statement necklace

2: Ever been in love?

Yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yes

4: How tall are you?

159cm

5: How much do you weigh?

45kg

6: Any tattoos?

Nope, I am terrified of needles

7: Any piercings?

Same answer as the tattoo question

8: OTP?

Jack + Elsa or JACKELSA

9: Favorite show?

A tie between Teen Wolf and Warehouse 13

10: Favorite bands?

 The 1975, The Neighbourhood, The Vamps, Bon Jovi, Evanescence, Paramore

11: Something you miss? .

Baskin Robbins Cotton Candy Ice cream, haven't had it in a really long time

12: Favorite song?

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri from the Twilight soundtrack

13: How old are you?

19 in a month

14: Horoscope sign?

Gemini

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Charisma, I guess

16: Favorite Quote?

"You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Literally just 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery, and I promise you, something great will come out of it." From the movie, We Bought A Zoo

17: Favorite actor?

Dylan O'Brien 

18: Favorite color?

Seafoam

19: Loud music or soft?

Depends on the occasion

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?


I open my wardrobe and walk into Narnia. Just kidding, to my room
21: How long does it take you to shower?
20 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

30 minutes, I think

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Nope. Violence is never the answer

24: What you like

 Dylan O'Brien, cute animals, Dylan O'Brien with cute animals.
25: What you hate
Sharing things, unless I'm really close to you. Insects, man I hate insects.

26: The reason I started blogging?

I needed an outlet to express my views, my struggles, and the happiness I encounter in my life

27: Fears?

Roller coasters, needles

28: Last thing that made you cry?

Something that made me cry a lot was the break-up

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

March something 2013. Before the break-up

30: Meaning behind your blog name?

Frstbite can mean both "first bite" and "frostbite" alluding to my love of vampires and werewolves, as well as my cold demeanor.

31: Last book you read?

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

32: The book you’re currently reading?

City of Fallen Angels e-book. From The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.

33: Last show you watched?

The Originals, Season 1 Episode 21 (loved it.)

34: Last person you talked to?

Jac

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Friends

36: Favorite food?

Ice cream

37: Place you want to visit?

New Orleans. If you watch The Originals, you would know why

38: Last place you went?

The library

39: Do you have a crush?

Dylan O'Brien isn't a crush, it's more like an obsession

40: Last time you kissed someone?

ummm

41: Last time you were insulted?

Some time back I guess, I've already forgiven and forgotten,  my life is all about moving on

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Strawberry or peppermint

43: What is your hobby?

Room decor, I'm always looking for new ways to spice up my room

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?

A new necklace I got from Forever 21

45: Last sport you played?

It's been such a long time, I can't even remember

46: Last song you sang?

Counting Stars by One Republic, I really like this song

47: Favorite chat up line?

Don't have one


48: Have you ever used it?

Nope


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

A week ago, lunch with my friends

50: Who should answer these questions next?

You, the person who's reading this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment